Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger Camo in XL and a couple more boxes of Wheaties in first order, light blue Gonz in L in the second order.

Actually on the fence about the Gonz crew. Gotta see how it looks in person. Wasn't thrilled with the color options and the fact the logo was shrunk from the hoodie a few years back. As much as I love the logo, there's better than a 50/50 chance I end up returning it :frown:

Edit: Just went back for the Navy linen camp - completely forgot to add it to my crew order. **** this week got expensive quick :lol:

feel the same way about the gonz crew. might just end up passing and going back and grabbing a hoodie. none of the colors are really must haves

Easy in n out this week and with the quick email confirmation too. Was tempted to cop the Gonz stuff and even had both in the cart for a few minutes, but rather save those funds for lookbook items I want.

1617894568664.png

Got most of what I wanted. Decided not to cop some other stuff
App was laggy and wasn’t loading so I used the site for the first time in years. Safari auto fill worked for me

im gonna eventually go back for a black goretex jacket, hope resale isn’t too bad, like sub 400, down the line
Want a white gonz beanie too should have just added that to my cart
EAA4ED93-C167-45A6-9C27-2753EA5CC039.jpeg

In and out
EDA0B738-4E9F-4684-B573-4165AD18BBEE.jpeg

+1 on the tiger camo hoodie as well 8) Can't believe that didn't sell out but grey and Coral did.

Already got my tiger camo LS don’t need the hoodie 😎

glad to see everyone eating tho

Yeah I do too but I just had to.

Wasn't feeling the GONZ. Can't believe the Intarsia sold out. almost copped a beanie to try and get free shipping but enh.

Mad the Arc hoodie sold out again in red was hoping it'd make it to the sale. Good thing is they removed the Everlasting hoodie so hopefully that makes it to the sale as well as the Hysteric crews.

I kinda wanna cop da tiger camo pants
Never worn anything camo before :nerd:
But I always liked tiger camo from the hypebeast forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom