Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
C98C0703-5AD7-41BE-93BC-BB5251C33012.jpeg

$88 for the intarsia?! Is the SUPR stitched?!?

i want the GONZ crew in purp but the SMOGO tiger camo looking too fire. I have the long sleeve from earlier this season.

ugh decisions decisions.

Yea the tiger stripe is looking good. But I'm thinking the material is about the same as the rest. I would like a large.

$88 for the intarsia?! Is the SUPR stitched?!?

i want the GONZ crew in purp but the SMOGO tiger camo looking too fire. I have the long sleeve from earlier this season.

ugh decisions decisions.
It's intarsia so it's knitted and not printed.

So the spell out intarsia will definitely be more then a regular tee.

My eye is on the Tiger Stripe camo hoodie. My only concern is the sizing. Any info on the blanks they’re using? Same ones they’ve been using for the past few seasons?

I’d hate to get a Large and fit big and boxy like they have been lately. I hate that they show sizing upon release and not before.

My eye is on the Tiger Stripe camo hoodie. My only concern is the sizing. Any info on the blanks they’re using? Same ones they’ve been using for the past few seasons?

I’d hate to get a Large and fit big and boxy like they have been lately. I hate that they show sizing upon release and not before.
Still going with a large or sizing down?

Still going with a large or sizing down?

The sizing is identical the last hoodie I bought from Supreme which was the Pearl hoodie from a season or 2 ago. With that being said I will be sizing down to a medium.

Ive tried on the Enterprise hoodie in Large from a family member and it was huge on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom