Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
A complete joke, they’d cancel my manual order and let these bot Boys eat lol mind you both were in non hype colorways Chip camo (it’s still on the site) and black. I hope they cancel the tiger parka while they’re at it too.

Since its still on the site have you tried and to buy it again? I wonder if it would give you the message you have already purchased this item.

I had to sleep through the drop earlier. Just went on the shop to grab the purple shirts/boxers/socks, thought i got lucky and came up on raphael tee but got jacked for my L taking my time smfh

ended up catching the tee but cant get my size in the boxers and undershirts

Last edited:
Long day
16137137676585204361934676396243.jpg

Copped the stacked crewneck in navy, love that the letters on that are each a different color, that and made in Canada ‘justify’ the cost on it.

Whoever that NTer that said he's a medium in everything supreme. If you copped a small in the schott leather if I was you, I would cancel that order. Schott leather jackets are tts, trust. Vanson jackets run a little tight. Like all real leathers though they will eventually stretch with heat and wear.

my cancel was from the 11 am drop. i checked out at 1101

these **** heads just do whatever the **** they want with no rhyme or reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom