Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1 never fails to deliver. Feels like it’s been this way with cancellations the last couple seasons especially week 1.

I hate the color selection of supreme. Red with blue🤔. Am I supposed to be a crip and a blood. Or I hate when I check out in a haste, I found a better color selection.🥺.

I think u need an appointment for today.

Ohh wow thanks DonRafa. I remember in the middle of the last season. You had to make a reservation for Thursday and then fri it was first come first serve

BK was a cook....

in and out under 15 mins nobody showed up I guess..

had to name my favorite Prodigy song for the box logo sticker

I’m sorry Drew..
68A5CF19-5408-40BE-91AB-A1279200F6F6.jpeg

Last edited:
#100 11AM time slot for Friday at Bk. I was already expecting it to be an L since people here reporting that bk ran out of kaws bogo at #60 and Manhattan ran out at #20. But supreme bk is only 5 min drive from my job and I work today so I said F it and went out there in the snow. Got there late and no line, walked in and already saw a grey,green, red, and yellow kaws hoodie on the shelf. I wrote Grey or navy on my list and they gave me navy. What pissed me off is that they had all the kaws deck on display and also see a stack of them by the register. But the Paul Pierce lookin dude looked me straight in the eye and told me the decks are sold out :stoneface: but I was content to get the hoodie since I didn’t even expect them to have anything kaws. They also had af1 in both colorways but they only let me get one colorway. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the register was another dude letting other people get the kaws deck and both colorways af1. I hate the BK employees except that mixed Asian looking dude and the short stubby dude with curly hair.

0BB2E05C-8F72-44CF-8657-16BD139EC358.jpeg

#100 11AM time slot for Friday at Bk. I was already expecting it to be an L since people here reporting that bk ran out of kaws bogo at #60 and Manhattan ran out at #20. But supreme bk is only 5 min drive from my job and I work today so I said F it and went out there in the snow. Got there late and no line, walked in and already saw a grey,green, red, and yellow kaws hoodie on the shelf. I wrote Grey or navy on my list and they gave me navy. What pissed me off is that they had all the kaws deck on display and also see a stack of them by the register. But the Paul Pierce lookin dude looked me straight in the eye and told me the decks are sold out :stoneface: but I was content to get the hoodie since I didn’t even expect them to have anything kaws. They also had af1 in both colorways but they only let me get one colorway. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the register was another dude letting other people get the kaws deck and both colorways af1. I hate the BK employees except that mixed Asian looking dude and the short stubby dude with curly hair.

I’ve only been to BK a few times, but Adam’s a good guy.

bro I was #102...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom