Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got tied up fixing my girl's bread machine and completely forgot about the drop. Currently have a black Cliver bed tee in cart but am waiting/hoping on the grey/maroon argyle beanie to restock to justify the shipping :nerd:

Glad it seems most everyone got what they wanted today. Merry Christmas fam, and happy New Year. See ya on the other side :nthat:
Bread machine?
C78F531D-C3C8-4947-A970-3CBAB24C9399.jpeg

Or bread machine?
99EB7245-441C-4673-BE46-92185640ACBD.gif

You guys are the best. Noticed a few of you mentioning the FedEx app showing the package before getting a notification. So i said eff it lets check this out....app shows a pending package from Supreme with a priority overnight status. Says 3 lbs also so I'm praying its both the topper and the polartec in one package. Hope isn't lost yet lol.

It’s def one of the better ornaments and don’t mind my skinny tree didn’t want anything bigger for the apartment lol

Yesterday both my polartec orders fell off my bank acct… I emailed about one mentioning both and got shipping notice for one an hour ago. Hoping the other one comes soon cause that’s the zip I really wanted don’t care about the hood that did ship

For those who got topper shipping is anyone on the west coast? Not expecting it by Christmas but the charge is gone now
located in LA. haven't gotten a shipping email but there's movement in my fedex app. package arrived at the fedex hub with priority overnight shipping. ETA tmrw before 1pm.

edit. finally got shipping emails from supreme, but they provided a link for UPS :lol: tracking number is for fedex, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom