Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey made me the Obeezy ornament as a early Xmas gift. Hilarious. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Blessings

77E26084-9AB1-41EA-A232-5A8DF6A45839.jpeg
BD18C27A-1130-4860-A80F-2F2DE7495385.jpeg

Fwiw I’ve seen shops state that shipping could take up to 25 days because or order volume…wonder if supreme is encountering the same issues and just not being transparent about it.

Ordered some stuff from kith before thanksgiving that hasn’t moved yet.

Has anyone returned items before via online? How is the process like?

The Pleated Trousers came in and they fit kinda small. The size guide says a 32 is a 33.75, but when I measured it, it’s actually a 32.

Thinking of copping that 34 but I’m afraid it might be too big. I also want to see if it’ll make it to the sale >D:nerd:

PS MERRY XMAS Y’ALL!

you have to email them so they know you are doing a return...once you return it you get store credit that automatically applies on checkout when you buy something online

Has anyone returned items before via online? How is the process like?

The Pleated Trousers came in and they fit kinda small. The size guide says a 32 is a 33.75, but when I measured it, it’s actually a 32.

Thinking of copping that 34 but I’m afraid it might be too big. I also want to see if it’ll make it to the sale >D:nerd:

PS MERRY XMAS Y’ALL!

never returned anything. just keep in mind you’ll be getting online store credit not your money back

you have to email them so they know you are doing a return...once you return it you get store credit that automatically applies on checkout when you buy something online

never returned anything. just keep in mind you’ll be getting online store credit not your money back

I’ll shoot them an email. Do you know if they provide a return label?

Yeah I’m cool with the store credit it’ll be perfect for next season’s Week 1 or if they have a sale at the end of this season.

It’s been a week since I got my order confirmation email, card has been charged but no shipping on the TNF fleece.

Anyone else still waiting? Or have you received yours yet?

Charges fell off from both nuptse and fleece. Separate orders. I'm hopeful it will show up next week. If not money saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom