Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to grab a navy fitted. Wanted red but it’s all good. And finally paid for that red water bottle that was sitting in my cart.

still debating that paneled crew neck

Yesterday to go eat wings at the park.

AC2B441A-8A21-4FA7-8285-999FD151E539.jpeg

D0BD355D-C4DE-4700-899E-86BF01B44203.jpeg
0C9D5BF0-5EE2-4570-BF80-2A84D608B5E7.jpeg
453ECA65-8C74-4803-86E4-A2E5D1FE83AA.jpeg

one of the best fit you posted 🔥

unrelated put just got a deck from restock:pimp: didn’t remember the tee was in my cart 🤷‍♂️
80DCA568-8E5C-475C-8358-ADD218ADA5D0.jpeg

Was able to grab a navy fitted. Wanted red but it’s all good. And finally paid for that red water bottle that was sitting in my cart.

still debating that paneled crew neck

you still copping funkos? I slowed up a lot but I noticed it’s more main stream than ever

you still copping funkos? I slowed up a lot but I noticed it’s more main stream than ever

Only limited stuff and stocking up on vaulted stuff. I’m actually about to dump a lot of my collection at a meet. Yeah it’s tough to keep up snd i have no room lol

Lol Supreme cancelled the black kaws hoodie I bought from an Ebay reseller, hope prices drop.

:lol: Ebayer said now Supreme shipped the black kaws size large. Should I get it now or let prices dip?

I want em dunk sbs also.

Only limited stuff and stocking up on vaulted stuff. I’m actually about to dump a lot of my collection at a meet. Yeah it’s tough to keep up snd i have no room lol
I had to stop myself from buying lmfao. I messed up getting into My Hero Academia line. Way too many characters. Gonna let go of my collection too and buy some supreme grails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom