Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always risky wearing different shades of red but I think I got away with it!
DBB339D9-C5A3-47EE-955E-0ABB0542D71C.jpeg

did you contact them or they just randomly sent you a cancelled email?
I ended up contacting them. Wasn't intentional, first order the site blacked out so I went back in and got through checkout but received two different order confirmations. Oh well, can't wait to wear my BOGO

just got the gundam in and was surprised the box wasn’t sealed or had anything to keep the box lid from sliding off. Luckily Preme did a great job securing the box within the shipping box. If anyone else gets the gundam in let me know if yours came the same way.

If anyone was wondering what the 1000% means on the Kubrick like me it means it’s 60 centimeters tall…that’s a shade under 2 feet for you math folks

just got the gundam in and was surprised the box wasn’t sealed or had anything to keep the box lid from sliding off. Luckily Preme did a great job securing the box within the shipping box. If anyone else gets the gundam in let me know if yours came the same way.

that’s how they were from the store too

That’s normal for these type of gundam kits.
AF678987-9837-42F3-84A4-8DACF4CAEF41.jpeg
26373E49-B4B7-43D1-8341-31F7725139F6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom