Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:
395BE251-6210-4654-91B1-F99FE84AA936.jpeg

passed this weak. Was going to cop the Xmas tee but already have better ones that actually remind me of Crimuh so passed. Carted the mini crow but also passed.
Will be wearing my Kama Sutra Xmas tee XMas Eve & the Mariah for Crimuh.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone got what they wanted.

OH Yeah... Reached out to Supreme this morning after not hearing back from Mondays email...
They advised my items(Bogo & Topper) are being prepared to ship & delayed due to blah blah blah.
Hope they actually ship them.

Yeah what a terrible season for me, misses on Tiffany and Hoodie, was Pucci this season? Did get one of those.

The Christmas tee reminds me of the dollar tee from years ago, which I have. Looked at it today and the dollar is huge compared to the new tee.

It is going to be 91 here on Christmas, so might also yank out the skeletons tee lol

Yeah what a terrible season for me, misses on Tiffany and Hoodie, was Pucci this season? Did get one of those.

The Christmas tee reminds me of the dollar tee from years ago, which I have. Looked at it today and the dollar is huge compared to the new tee.

It is going to be 91 here on Christmas, so might also yank out the skeletons tee lol
Thought the same about the dollar tee & can’t see how it has to do with Xmas but then again neither was the “Eat Me” tee with cats lol.
Knowing Supreme we’ll find out that the tee has an actual meaning or from a classic movie or something 6 months from now.

Thought the same about the dollar tee & can’t see how it has to do with Xmas but then again neither was the “Eat Me” tee with cats lol.
Knowing Supreme we’ll find out that the tee has an actual meaning or from a classic movie or something 6 months from now.

Still keep forgetting to pick up a Santa clipart tee resale... now it's too late and I don't care anymore lol

Have a few others, but I've got so out of hand buying tees, they are literally sandwiched two levels high in the little extra closet we have in our master lol

Was tempted to go light teal on Venus but I have the head split in dusty teal, got black. This might make zero sense I think the black is more subtle but makes the image pop more

second week in a row where i get “payment not complete”,
yet get a confirmation email and charge.

what does it even mean?! :sick::sick:

Grabbed the white cashmere beanie as I think it will be versatile. Glad I didn’t try for anything popular since I still have problems with Apple Pay.

You just made me grab that in black LOL
Better than the Xmas tee this year TBH

HAHA...

It's karma, my buddy asked if I got the Cliver tee 30 minutes after I got the Christmas tee and black / large was still there along with medium... so I was like screw it...

Got tied up fixing my girl's bread machine and completely forgot about the drop. Currently have a black Cliver bed tee in cart but am waiting/hoping on the grey/maroon argyle beanie to restock to justify the shipping :nerd:

Glad it seems most everyone got what they wanted today. Merry Christmas fam, and happy New Year. See ya on the other side :nthat:

Wish the red snow man pin was in stock when I got the Cliver tee...
Of course it restocks after...

LOL exactly...

Season done? Was hearing from some people I know the matching box logo tees were supposed to be released this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom