Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh TNF w/ built-In Backpack on the jacket!!?

you know how weird it's gonna look with items in the backpack!
lmao

Fleece and out!

Anyone know what model the backpack is? I'm curious to know more about the interior pockets before deciding to buy.

I'm in for more TNF stuff to add to the collection. Going for the jacket, fleece, and backpack. Hoping to atleast get one for retail.

only thing I hoard is the accessories... I have the mindset I am going to use it but I don't end up doing that lol... sometimes I make use of it... the two things I haven't used are the lock from last season and the bullet flask... I got the dish cloths that I'll use one day but they still in the wrapper lol

I'd say I've used half of the TNF x Supreme stuff I have. I believe I own about 21 fleeces and jackets combined. I have hoarding issues. I need to have one black and one colored version of each jacket or fleece. I rarely buy t-shirts unless there is camo potee. So I spend my money on the TNF collabs. So once the TNF stuff releases my season is basically over.

Attachments

• 20191229_204641.jpg
    20191229_204641.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Looks like the vest will come with the jacket but also looks like it may be separate....doubt it but maybe....

Are they still giving out sticker packs with week 2’s orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom