Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the item name (purple hoodie) of the top right of this photo? I can’t check the supreme site since I’m still banned for some reason.

I like the grey and orange color.

salacious crumb salacious crumb

594542B1-F54D-4266-BD0F-9CF0CA935610.jpeg

My WiFi still banned at the crib and at the office...

Pass week for me again so good luck y'all on the TNF drop. I would cop the TNF tee if it comes in black but I dunno yet. I got the white one from last season

I'd say I've used half of the TNF x Supreme stuff I have. I believe I own about 21 fleeces and jackets combined. I have hoarding issues. I need to have one black and one colored version of each jacket or fleece. I rarely buy t-shirts unless there is camo potee. So I spend my money on the TNF collabs. So once the TNF stuff releases my season is basically over.
I stopped at 12 tnf x supreme jackets. Now they sit in my closet since i moved to florida

E0EEFBDD-31BF-4A11-B2EF-EF40BE27F3AF.jpeg

Just went to my friend’s house to pick up the 4th order from week 1. No paint stickers :angry::angry::angry::frown::smh::angry: but got another shop sticker. If anyone have an extra paint sticker please let me know and need a shop pack that’s willing to trade, otherwise I’ll look for the paint sticker on Ebay or something.

E0EEFBDD-31BF-4A11-B2EF-EF40BE27F3AF.jpeg

Just went to my friend’s house to pick up the 4th order from week 1. No paint stickers :angry::angry::angry::frown::smh::angry: but got another shop sticker. If anyone have an extra paint sticker please let me know and need a shop pack that’s willing to trade, otherwise I’ll look for the paint sticker on Ebay or something.
I’ve got a paint, shop, Jesus, and Naomi. Just bought the Tupac and the cat on the bay. Trading for a bling sticker in progress.
That said if I get another paint in week 2 I’ll gladly trade.

also have too many ponchos now. DMs open lol.

I’ve got a paint, shop, Jesus, and Naomi. Just bought the Tupac and the cat on the bay. Trading for a bling sticker in progress.
That said if I get another paint in week 2 I’ll gladly trade.

also have too many ponchos now. DMs open lol.
Let me know if you do get another paint. I’ll trade you with the shop one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom