Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost orders still happening? Got the order confirmation page for the jacket in an xl, see the pending charge... but no order confirmation email thus far?

54C9393C-28E5-49B5-8FD5-2F23A3DFF3D8.jpeg

Finally got my paint sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8):nthat: After I bought one the other day for $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my black 7s rugby shirt in today. So mad that I didn’t realize the back was screen printed and know embroidered. Still like it but probably wouldn’t have bought it if I knew it smh
Just got my cardinal rugby today

realized a few days ago the back was screen printers

got it today , sold it today🤷‍♂️

it didn’t fit

Anyone know if the vest that comes with the TNF jacket is sized? I figured it might not be since it has straps and is adjustable... I copped a medium jacket on a restock at drop time but I’m really a large... I want to keep the vest (like it as a one off item) and off the jacket (to a homie) and I want to make sure the vest fits... of course the jacket is now sitting, but I’m not trying to spend another $700 for my size... any help is appreciated

It's the same size as the jacket, so yeah it is sized man.
Anyone know if the vest that comes with the TNF jacket is sized? I figured it might not be since it has straps and is adjustable... I copped a medium jacket on a restock at drop time but I’m really a large... I want to keep the vest (like it as a one off item) and off the jacket (to a homie) and I want to make sure the vest fits... of course the jacket is now sitting, but I’m not trying to spend another $700 for my size... any help is appreciated

It’s wild how ppl got stacks of the same sticker packs.. I’m still lookin for shop. Finally got a pac with 2nd week order. Got multiples of Naomi/cross 1st week.. :ohwell:

Yea, I wish it was less expensive. Most I've spent on Tnf yet.

Got my black 7s rugby shirt in today. So mad that I didn’t realize the back was screen printed and know embroidered. Still like it but probably wouldn’t have bought it if I knew it smh

Had the same thought. I thought it was going to be embroidered on the back.
But it is nice and heavy and fits pretty well.

How bad does Supreme shirts shrink in the dryer?

I've always hang-dried my tees but for some reason my black cat & masterpiece tees fit a little too big for my liking..

How bad does Supreme shirts shrink in the dryer?

I've always hang-dried my tees but for some reason my black cat & masterpiece tees fit a little too big for my liking..
depends on the season IMO.
for example the kaws box logo from a few years ago can shrink from a medium to a small easily (I bought a few at the time and accidentally shrank one).
however the Ronnie spector tee doesn't really shrink.

Thanks for the insight.. Im going to run them through the wash/dryer, i think I'll be pleased with the shrinkage. It cant be too bad, it's not like im drying a Hanes tee LOL

Aren’t these tees pre-shrunk? I’ve tried shrinking some shirts and I haven’t been successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom