Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my shipping email plus tracking but supreme credited my account back

I’m sure they’ll take the funds out of my account eventually right?

video of the fleece

Another vid of in hand from in store NYC. Quality of fleece is trash.
So happy stuck with original list of items and didn’t cheap out.
For a non pattern design, the color scheme and style choice were on point.
Avoiding tee and fleece was the way to go. Everything else nicely made.

1/2 shipping email today. Lucked out on drop. Can’t wait to see TNF part two.

I see. Yeah, TNF items tend to either fit boxy or short. Most of the jackets/hoodies I have I use the drawstrings to make it fit better/correctly. What color did you get just incase you decide to flip it?

I see. Yeah, TNF items tend to either fit boxy or short. Most of the jackets/hoodies I have I use the drawstrings to make it fit better/correctly. What color did you get just incase you decide to flip it?

Yea tad bit shorter than what I'm accustomed to, but Black (cant do loud colors these days lol)

Minute mark 2:38.
Leave the belt, take the tin.

giphy.gif

Lol. My wife and I spent some money on this TNF release. We have 3 jackets, 2 fleeces, 1 backpack, and 1 balaclava coming in. All manual and no bot. No shipment yet on the balaclava. My season is over until part 2 of TNF. So that makes my TNF jacket count up to 26. Thank goodness Atlantic City has been good to me these past two days. Borgata has paid for this weeks' purchases.

Lol. My wife and I spent some money on this TNF release. We have 3 jackets, 2 fleeces, 1 backpack, and 1 balaclava coming in. All manual and no bot. No shipment yet on the balaclava. My season is over until part 2 of TNF. So that makes my TNF jacket count up to 26. Thank goodness Atlantic City has been good to me these past two days. Borgata has paid for this weeks' purchases.
you're making me want to drive to AC. Sitting at the tables with my mask and gloves :lol:

I am wondering if anymore TNF backpacks left at supreme SF. Only thing I wanted from the collection.

Might go tomorrow and find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom