Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pray for me as I attempt to get toilet paper
CAD5B3BC-1B35-4CEE-88DB-F74B6A67213F.jpeg

Backpacks restocked yesterday but not black.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll wait to see what resell is for the backpacks. Also thinking of getting the red jacket since that is all I'm missing. My black and yellow jackets have been delivered. The green one should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

my backpack and camo s logo just arrived.

Have s logos restocked at all? Definitely need to get another one

I wonder if week 4 drops and drops going forward will be postponed? Probably the warehouse could be closed too? But they did state that the website is still currently open.

I wonder if week 4 drops and drops going forward will be postponed? Probably the warehouse could be closed too? But they did state that the website is still currently open.

i would assume drop are postponed until the stores open back up, but we’ll see...

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll wait to see what resell is for the backpacks. Also thinking of getting the red jacket since that is all I'm missing. My black and yellow jackets have been delivered. The green one should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.
:sick:

Talk about over doing it / impulsive bro spending 3500 on 4 jackets, when their are real grails to be had for half the NF price, heck a project car / travel in 1 of the jackets.

At least I'm happy I'm not alone because I get like that (F it,YOLO) too but I don't have a Pokémon got to collect them all mentality.

i got 1 of each kind... already killed the lemon joints, samoas, peanut butters and now working on my second box of peanut butters lmao... i like the thin mints but cant eat more than 1 or 2 cookies period... definitely good but just too damb sweet... it just leaves that after taste where i feel like i got chocolate in my mouth all day i need to brush my teeth like immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom