Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Varsity is dope but I wouldn't get much wear out of it. The hat is a different story but I feel the Navy might be really tough.

Yeah, seeing as the navy one you can see the logos. That will definitely go first. Then probably black, even if it’s tonal.

Orange will probably be the last one to sell out, since it’s orange.

8A0CA253-738A-471D-A3B3-971D8115A3FE.jpeg

BD819D33-0BE4-4038-BA16-40A3EC946E4A.gif
Mug releasing this week too?!?! Will it be possible to cart varsity and mug in one?

in for both mugs, and im wondering if they are ever gonna reopen the stores this szn... i was gonna pull the trigger on the leatherman hopefully i can grab it on the cheap.

tryna cop all black hat and navy hat, mugs, and maybe the navy jacket. How many weeks left are there?

This brings up the idea that I've seen discussed a bit in the beer world about breweries just charging secondary pricing for their limited beers.

Would charging secondary from the get go stop most resellers from wanting to even cop? Or would it just drive secondary to be even higher?
It would kill the resale market and the hype, both of which I wouldn't mind. People are only willing to spend so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom