Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong week...

Those cargo pants go hard.

In for the clear mugs and waist bag. I hope the mugs are glass.

AC6B2ACD-784F-4836-A49B-F08D0B54C4D1.png

B120DAF3-E15C-4AAD-B4F8-6F306CE2B0AE.png

might end up grabbing these two on Thursday for the heck of it

Ah your broke *** is in the supreme thread too? Thought you only copped funkos and GR jordans - anything else seems a little out of budget. I guess someone needs to clean up all the **** that sits on the webstore these days, maybe that's one thing you're good for.

I don't listen to my bloody valentine, I'm holding out for the daniel johnston collab. Only thing I bought this season was an 8 pack of oreos, sold 3 yesterday for $35 via grailed.

1587435691400.gif

They’re giving me two day shipping on my T-shirt’s to California meanwhile my orange cord jacket hasn’t shipped when I ordered it April 2nd >D

Just realized I’ve been confusing my chemical romance with my bloody valentine all day today :lol: I was like why tf did they collab with them 🧐

(Never listened to either)

So it didn’t list 2 of the items I copped but hopefully I got action. Anyways how many weeks are left in this season?

Last edited:
dam lil bro u flipping oreos for rent money now. ur unemployment didn't come in yet????
Ah your broke *** is in the supreme thread too? Thought you only copped funkos and GR jordans - anything else seems a little out of budget. I guess someone needs to clean up all the **** that sits on the webstore these days, maybe that's one thing you're good for.

I don't listen to my bloody valentine, I'm holding out for the daniel johnston collab. Only thing I bought this season was an 8 pack of oreos, sold 3 yesterday for $35 via grailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom