Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0AF2B1DC-5EF1-4D1D-94DD-76E37002EE09.jpeg

All manual:pimp:
Hope I hit tomorrow

I shouldn't have been greedy and tried to multi cart the mugs and pouch. That's where I messed up smh

All black MLB fitted going for $115 on StockX wtf LOL

So I hit on the red straw mat last week and received an order confirmation. But it still has not shipped and the charge dropped off my card? Should I be worried or is this normal?

So I hit on the red straw mat last week and received an order confirmation. But it still has not shipped and the charge dropped off my card? Should I be worried or is this normal?

This usually has been happening to me since COVID started--I get the confirm, they pull the money out, then I wait a few weeks for shipping update, money gets credited back, gets shipping info, item arrives next day, money gets pulled out again.

Obviously, the process is streamlined in normal circumstances, but we're facing a global pandemic and people are rightfully reluctant to go to work. I imagine Supreme to be extraordinarily understaffed at the moment.

I'd tell people to email Supreme and inquire about your orders. They seem to respond very quickly, with accurate up to date info.

Cock X is a joke, their new fee charges a min $5 til the price is high enough to charge the 3%. That’s on top of $14 shipping and tax..

I really don't like what StockX is doing with this new fee for buyers. I get it, they're understaffed and losing a ton of money. They need recoup their losses, but this may have negative long term effects. I've gone to GOAT and eBay for sneakers since yesterday.

Chrome autofill?

Chrome never worked for me. I use Safari with iPhone autofill, the only part I have to fill in is my email address which I copy & paste. I use Paypal all the time now due to the extra security step in the UK for card transactions.

I really don't like what StockX is doing with this new fee for buyers. I get it, they're understaffed and losing a ton of money. They need recoup their losses, but this may have negative long term effects. I've gone to GOAT and eBay for sneakers since yesterday.
I think the new fee is for sellers as well. Yesterday I was playing around with portfolio and noticed 3% charge added to seller fees on top of previous charge.

Chrome never worked for me. I use Safari with iPhone autofill, the only part I have to fill in is my email address which I copy & paste. I use Paypal all the time now due to the extra security step in the UK for card transactions.

I usually always use mobile safari for supreme drops, and everything just auto fills, besides address house number and street. Credit card has to be manually inputted. But I get the feeling if you copy paste CC info, you’re going to get a decline.

I think the new fee is for sellers as well. Yesterday I was playing around with portfolio and noticed 3% charge added to seller fees on top of previous charge.

Cant be. Sellers get a 9.5% transaction fee. Buyers get 3%.

What I don’t get is, why am I paying $13 for shipping when the shipping address is coming from about 25 miles from where I live? StockX is def nickel and dime’n everyone at this point.

Only marginal consolation is if you live in NYC, there’s no tax on items <$100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom