Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a couple sets of boxers for at least 2 years. I’d say they last fairly well, I usually workout in boxer briefs so these things have been run through plenty of ball sweat .

breath-ability= A1

1589381722757.png

I know that pic about the mask was a joke but I buy a new pack or two of both boxers and socks every season so I have sooooooo many. They aint the best but they do what they are intended to do. I say that because I have old pairs I throw out but could probably use the "Supreme" branded elastic and make masks or something. Sound weird but was going to eventually make my girl those Calvin Klein type with the Supreme elastic.....

I know that pic about the mask was a joke but I buy a new pack or two of both boxers and socks every season so I have sooooooo many. They aint the best but they do what they are intended to do. I say that because I have old pairs I throw out but could probably use the "Supreme" branded elastic and make masks or something. Sound weird but was going to eventually make my girl those Calvin Klein type with the Supreme elastic.....

There was a girl on here that used to make them. Wonder if her or her dude are still on here.

There was a girl on here that used to make them. Wonder if her or her dude are still on here.
Yeah, I remember that. Im sure that where I got the idea but never implemented it. I do have tons of material tho...lol

Boxers can last like a year, give or take imo. If you’re big and your thighs rub together, then them jawns might only last a season.
Not to mention they stretch out and become loose too...

91F38477-04F6-4FAF-9DE0-B57649CD5D44.jpeg

I normally don’t write speeches about the items I purchase but this piece is importer to me. A few weeks ago after 15 and a 1/2 years my bulldog Thunder Kiwi passed away peaceful in her sleep. It happened to be the same day that they were supposed to drop this shirt, which coincidentally looks just like her. Well it got delayed and a few weeks later it winded up dropping, which I was happy to purchase. Might even buy the other sleeve colors, a very nice shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom