Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 15 minutes.

932.gif

:wink:

YOU HAVE ANGERED DOOM

I have cycling shorts, not the underwear. Depending how firm your seat is they make a big difference, they also help with chamois

good looks. Im going to give shorts a shot. Any brand you recommend?

man I’ve fallen in love with it, one of the few forms of cardio I enjoy

started w 10 mile rides then 20 then 30
30 mi wow :wow: :nthat: Im doing 10-13 right now. I def could go longer if riding wasnt so uncomfortable. My friend said youre supposed to give yourself time to strengthen those seat muscles but I dunno I dont think itd be a bad idea to use proper shorts/pants

30 mi wow :wow: :nthat: Im doing 10-13 right now. I def could go longer if riding wasnt so uncomfortable. My friend said youre supposed to give yourself time to strengthen those seat muscles but I dunno I dont think itd be a bad idea to use proper shorts/pants

he is correct, it times time for your butt to get used to the bike and it’s seat position. Like it molds to it. Pause to this convo but yeah

91F38477-04F6-4FAF-9DE0-B57649CD5D44.jpeg

I normally don’t write speeches about the items I purchase but this piece is importer to me. A few weeks ago after 15 and a 1/2 years my bulldog Thunder Kiwi passed away peaceful in her sleep. It happened to be the same day that they were supposed to drop this shirt, which coincidentally looks just like her. Well it got delayed and a few weeks later it winded up dropping, which I was happy to purchase. Might even buy the other sleeve colors, a very nice shirt.

Damn bro, Im sorry for your loss. I dont even wanna think about my son passing.... Just know you loved her and she knew it. I'd cop EVERY tee if it had my dogs look alike on it.

Damn bro, Im sorry for your loss. I dont even wanna think about my son passing.... Just know you loved her and she knew it. I'd cop EVERY tee if it had my dogs look alike on it.
Yea thanks appreciate it. Yea I have a shirt with her actual picture on it and now I got this one. I think ima get a tattoo of her on me

6AEF6667-C752-4EC3-91E0-2C030BD75177.jpeg
She was older in this pic and don’t feel like searching for ones where her tongue was sticking out like in the preme shirt but I have em for later

Just as said above, it does take time to adjust to those seats, even after getting used to them for a month or two, it still gets uncomfortable. Bike shorts def help for the longer rides. I buy Pearl Izumi since they carry them at REI and I get some discounts for being a member. Ive tried the cheaper $20 ones on amazon and the build on them is not as good, but cant really expect it at half the price (gets the job done though). If you check Sponeed on Amazon its roughly $30 a pair and they have lots and lots of good reviews. Worse comes to worse you can always get a more cushioned seat.

Yea thanks appreciate it. Yea I have a shirt with her actual picture on it and now I got this one. I think ima get a tattoo of her on me

6AEF6667-C752-4EC3-91E0-2C030BD75177.jpeg
She was older in this pic and don’t feel like searching for ones where her tongue was sticking out like in the preme shirt but I have em for later

She looked a like a good girl. I dont have any tats at all but thats the first one Im probably going to get. Only thing I can think that I would always want.

shirts going to be easy cop since folks focused on lawn chairs and bogo hats

might have to get me two shirts in one cart :pimp:

do want that hoodie but at $160..miami weather wont allow me to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom