Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holding out hope for the Supreme x Nike collab. Those cross trainer 3 lows are on my radar
supreme-nike-air-cross-trainer-3-low.jpg

Just give me my Totes and I’m done for the season (unless a fire collab drops)

Can’t remember the username in here but did my guy who ordered the paisley military trench A couple weeks ago get in yet? Hopefully you see this lol

Hoodie came in. Had to take it out the bag because it smells. Either cigarettes or storage smell. Either way... thinking about if I should just get rid of it or will the smell natural fade?
A34972A4-92F0-46F1-A5C6-7DF8B312A204.jpeg

Wash it, then hang it up outside for a few days. Let it air out. I did it with a jersey that had the same smell. I couldn't believe that the odor went completely away.

yeah febreeze the heck out of it and throw it in the dryer with your best scented dryer sheets jmilionair jmilionair
I tend to never dry my hoodies or shirts in the dryer because of shrinking. Does this cause shrinkish?

Wash it, then hang it up outside for a few days. Let it air out. I did it with a jersey that had the same smell. I couldn't believe that the odor went completely away.
Yeah, since I cant even wear this for months because of the weather, if I would even get to it before the other hoodies I havent worn I may just air it out. That way its still DS.

I've washed couple hoodies and dryed em in the dryer. The hot water + high heat is good for washing out bacteria/germs and dryness. However heat does shrinks the hoodie a little. It shrinks t-shirts more and graphics on the shirt can dry up and crack. Its good to turn it inside out, shirts and hoodies. All clothes in general. Air drying is the best way, but takes much longer.

I tend to never dry my hoodies or shirts in the dryer because of shrinking. Does this cause shrinkish?

I think that only really happens when coming straight from the washer to dryer (when the whole sweater is wet) ... it if does it would be very minimal and will return to normal size after wearing for 10-20 minutes

I’ve dried several hoodies and graphic tees in the dryer and regretted it each and every time. Air drying is def the way to go. If you really need to put it in the dryer, I’d suggested using VERY low heat. It’ll take a lot longer to dry, but it’ll lower the risk of shrinkage.

My girl does all the laundry, she used to do my Supreme Tee's too until she dried a few of my favorite ones and messed em up. Since then I do all my Supreme items myself lol. Make sure not too put too much detergent, cold wash and then hang dry. Keeps the image on the tee's longer and doesnt shrink. Its a hassle but worth it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom