Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah for any of my expensive **** I hand wash cold and hang dry for best results
I just throw my supreme **** in the regular wash and hand it off ,And whatever The wash lady does the wash lady does

Today:

20200609_152115.jpg

To all my NY nt fam be safe out there.

for my tees only i cold wash and medium dry when i first get them since they run big and i like to shrink it... but after that initial wash i always cold wash and hang dry on my clothing rack

I’ve worn my bogo hoodie about 15-20 times and too scared to put it in wash/dryer. I’ve thought about dry cleaning, but even that terrifies me.

I know a cold gentle wash cycle will
Be okay, but it’s like dropping off your kid on the first day of school :lol:

I’ve worn my bogo hoodie about 15-20 times and too scared to put it in wash/dryer. I’ve thought about dry cleaning, but even that terrifies me.

if you drop it off at the cleaners odds are they won’t dry clean and just wash it normally. cleaners try not to use the chemicals unless they have to. minus whale wash it yourself

I try to NOT wash my tee’s for as long as possible....once it’s through the washer it ain’t never the same.

But when time comes....... dry clean only!

gotta rock a wife beater under all tee’s too
Used to take my shirts to the cleaners until I noticed they put a bobby pin in while they clean em to pin the number or whatever. Not a huge deal but on some of the expensive pieces I dont want a tiny hole no matter how small it is.

Silk shirt from a few weeks ago is dry clean only, and I NEVER dry clean stuff. Got me feeling a little scared to rock it as much as I’d like.

Washed bogo hoodie on cold and no heat, long slow tumble dry and it came out fine but maybe just the slightest shrinking.

I’ve only use low temps still curled

Odd. I've washed/dried several box logo hoodies over the years and have never experienced that. You've got a wildly strong dryer or something. :lol:

*Disclaimer, I haven't worn/washed a box logo in 5-7 years so maybe they're made different these days??...I doubt it though.

Is this the same bogo hoodie that was brought into the meeting to show the Carlyle group how much resell is to convince them to buy Supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom