Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to manually cop the White Box Logo earlier this morning!

Also picked up the Dark Sage Sun and Black Clientele tees.

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 8.05.51 AM copy.png

I went for Navy first, but was stuck on the processing bar (yet again). Then tried for white, which was stuck as well, but eventually switched to the confirmation page!

I think I'm going to try PayPal checkout on the next drop to see the difference between that vs the long processing bar I've been experiencing lately.....

I think I'm going to try PayPal checkout on the next drop to see the difference between that vs the long processing bar I've been experiencing lately.....

Processing bar took under 5 seconds, before redirecting me to my paypal account where it made me input my password before logging me in and selecting how to pay, then finally checking out.

After checking out, a prompt popped up reminding me to authorize my purchase in order to fulfill order??? Ok’d an alert to authorize from paypal, then a minute later I got an email from paypal and then from supreme with an order # soon after. Felt like forever. Used an iphone by the way.

Last edited:
I was able to manually cop the White Box Logo earlier this morning!

Also picked up the Dark Sage Sun and Black Clientele tees.

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 8.05.51 AM copy.png

I went for Navy first, but was stuck on the processing bar (yet again). Then tried for white, which was stuck as well, but eventually switched to the confirmation page!

I used both credit and PayPal today. Got both cannot process error and high traffic as well as sold out, even while the black futura crewneck wasn't crossed out. The site is random when it handles the lag and traffic.

Processing bar took under 5 seconds, before redirecting me to my paypal account where it made me input my password before logging me in and selecting how to pay, then finally checking out.

After checking out, a prompt popped up reminding me to authorize my purchase in order to fulfill order??? Ok’d an alert to authorize from paypal, then a minute later I got an email from paypal and then from supreme with an order # soon after. Felt like forever. Used an iphone by the way.

Sheesh. That sounds like a long checking out process using PP. Risky as far as carting goes?

Wish the purple L/S was darker. :smh:

Sheesh. That sounds like a long checking out process using PP. Risky as far as carting goes?

Wish the purple L/S was darker. :smh:

I was using mobile and didn’t have auto fill setup, so using the paypal option helped in that aspect. Just confused about the whole authorization option and that I didn’t get directed to a confirmation page, but got emailed a confirmation number and was charged. 🤞🏽

whiffed on bogo...when I would hit a drop down for credit card expiration it was very delayed...ended up hitting process before the year changed to 2024

figured I'd grab 4 tubes but after changing the quantity to 4 when I went to checkout it was showing a subtotal of $3

realized this the moment I submitted the order so I tried to close the window while on the processing bar thinking I was good

once it started showing a subtotal of $12 for 4 tubes I tried to purchase and it told me I had already purchase the item

863-8636129_138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry.png
Making an L feel like a W right now

CBAB149E-B3B9-45AC-9486-65A68F38C41F.png
94115751-5356-4D69-8E05-58BC8C4DB65F.jpeg

Lomachenko in a camp cap

8218E036-47F4-4ACF-8B70-5650B0450C5B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom