Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Unless I can get one for retail I’m moving on. Paying $60 for a basic t shirt is bad enough lol.
Yeah. Lately I’ve been re evaluating life. I have a pretty demanding professional life, I’m up for promotion. I’ve got a kid getting ready for college. Stressing on whether I’ll get a t or hoodie or shoes just doesn’t seem to make sense much anymore. Also seems like friends disappear on box logo days. I don’t want to harbor any resentment on that level.

Also seems like friends disappear on box logo days. I don’t want to harbor any resentment on that level.
Damn who doing you like this b.
F7CAB8F5-3990-4FE1-89FC-195D514B5715.png

[
Yeah. Lately I’ve been re evaluating life. I have a pretty demanding professional life, I’m up for promotion. I’ve got a kid getting ready for college. Stressing on whether I’ll get a t or hoodie or shoes just doesn’t seem to make sense much anymore. Also seems like friends disappear on box logo days. I don’t want to harbor any resentment on that level.

“Friends”

Understand tho that some of these guys have been going at it for years and have bonded in one way or another and will always help each other first. Can’t be mad or hold resentment, in the end it’s just a tee or shoes or whatever. Keep it moving, there’s always another drop.

Oddly enough someone in this thread has been helping and it’s none of the Bay Area guys. So me and dude have a good thing going, he hooks me up I hook him up whenever possible. Never met him, just here through DM’s trying to get what we can.

easyco easyco im gonna assume he’s talking about me. imagine being mad that someone that has ooped you multiple times, not to mention the stool that i hit, fronted the money for and delivered to him, tells you that can’t run for you one time :lol:

**** outta here with that ****. i’ve helped damn near everyone one in this thread. if you asked i helped if i could. yesterday i legit couldn’t so i ran for close friends. only ran 10 tasks. next time just @ me
bruh @theltrain

Uh, sorry, had nothing to do with anyone in particular. Maybe my post was taken the wrong way.
Didn’t I just invite you to come skating with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom