Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
got tracking for another order that will be delivered tomorrow.... just don't know what it is since tracking came from ups

I'm still tripping off the SF store location

Maaaan that’s what we were talking about when the store was getting ready to open. We were talking about how grimey and dirty, homeless, drug addicts, goons and how ****ed up it is. Someone else on here, can’t remember who, mentioned how it wasn’t LA’s skid row and that it’s wasn’t that bad lol. He was trying to tie Supreme and skid row as being on the same block lol
you think day time is bad, wait for the sun to go down, the TL lol

53C57079-13AF-4B2E-929A-B162290F7522.png

Not close at all. That’s like an hour drive at 5pm

I remember on my trip to San Francisco last year, I took one of those double decker city tour rides. It was fantastic until we got into the inner city where all the homeless people were. Literally blocks and blocks of homeless people with tents and all.

Last edited:
SupLA not in a bad area at all.
Only homeless I’ve seen right out there are the ones that clean up the lineup for supreme. There’s little spots here and there, but nothing like the tent villages elsewhere in Southern California

when supreme opened on Lafayette it was a much different place than it is today. Fairfax was a quiet street when they opened, not the hypebeast central that it is today.

I got shipping confirmation yesterday. Looking like everything is shipping together. This is my largest order ever placed at 10 items. I think the largest before this was maybe 4 or 5.

3 bags
Waist bag red
Utility pouch red
Shoulder bag red

5 tees
Shop tee light purple
Cherries tee light purple
Masterpieces tee light purple
Naomi tee light purple
Paint logo tee magenta

1 accessory
Naglene bottle black

1 hat
Camp cap blue camo

My girl got shipping emails for both her orders but i havent recieved anything for my two orders. With everyone else already having their items delivered/ shipment sent, should I be worried?

anyone else in the same boat?

My girl got shipping emails for both her orders but i havent recieved anything for my two orders. With everyone else already having their items delivered/ shipment sent, should I be worried?

anyone else in the same boat?

0 shipping notifications here. But as stated i usually don't hear anything from supreme until its delivered then i get the shipping email. I will start to worry if i don't get or hear anything by Thursday next week

Man, seems like Sup warehouse working more efficiently than I remember. Got 2 more of my shipping confirmations today and wouldn't be surprised to get my 4th and last one later today. But that one might be split since there's apparel and accessories in the same order.

Now to see about this shipping time pain that I see the West Coast NT'ers talking about all the time.

Getting shipping for most items. Still need shipping for varsity jacket and turntable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom