Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might try to pick up the rtg utility pouch next week when people want to get rid of it too.

Man I think we used to message each other back in the day about HUF hats lol.
Hit me up dude
From your joint date, that might be true. Oddly still have some HUF hats but my fat head got even fatter.

So I don't get it. This vest is really that desirable? You guys trying to look like Fofty Cent?

cent-performing-with-a-bulletproof-vest-at-the-2003-mtv-movie-awards-picture-id105145236

From your joint date, that might be true. Oddly still have some HUF hats but my fat head got even fatter.

So I don't get it. This vest is really that desirable? You guys trying to look like Fofty Cent?

cent-performing-with-a-bulletproof-vest-at-the-2003-mtv-movie-awards-picture-id105145236

Ive been on since like 01 but this is my 3rd screen name lol

Fong$tarr Fong$tarr , i think you sold me your used curry Hi dunks at sunvalley malls years ago! i still got it and they still fresh *** hell.. lol

still debating on going to sf you think fleece will be available since its not even worth resell? lol

Last edited:
$770 for TNF jacket that'll you look mad weird wearing unless there's a snowstorm or some kind of bad weather!!

SUPER BEHIND THE BACK BOUNCE PASS!!

Fong$tarr Fong$tarr , i think you seld me your used curry Hi dunks at sunvalley malls years ago! i still got it and they still fresh *** hell.. lol

still debating on going to sf you think fleece will be available since its not even worth resell? lol
Wow. That was a long, long time ago. Those damn ankle cutters. Don't know how you still have them.

$770 for TNF jacket that'll you look mad weird wearing unless there's a snowstorm or some kind of bad weather!!

SUPER BEHIND THE BACK BOUNCE PASS!!
I was just gonna use it as a rain/light jacket (without the vest) but nah I don’t got $700 like that :lol: my old *** Eddie Bauer will have to do

video of the fleece

Lint, dog hair, etc are huge pet peeves of mine. That fleece is terrible because of this. Yikes! Surprised TNF allowed that to happen. Their quality is always incredible. This ain't their first rodeo with fleeces.

it be dope to wear the T-shirt with the vest.

Say what? :lol: The double vest look? Oh hells no.

just left SF, fleeces gone. all color jackets still there, didn’t ask sizing. tee still sitting out. s-logos still in stock but looked like they were running out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom