Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNF jacket paid for! Its $708 shipped to Jersey. No tax on clothing. So I still have about $70 to spend this weekend.

Attachments

• 20200312_191847.jpg
    20200312_191847.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
just left SF, fleeces gone. all color jackets still there, didn’t ask sizing. tee still sitting out. s-logos still in stock but looked like they were running out

good glad i didnt go. would have been bummed if i didnt get fleece.

I don’t get the hype behind the S logo, especially these (faded, beat up) look of these hats in particular. I don’t know but color washed out-beat up dad hats remind me of hats a secondhand / used clothing stores.

I have a spare Tupac and a spare paint. Happy to trade for bling bogo, cat or shop.

washing my tees right now... will let you know how they fit after they dried... got 5 total naomi, paint, bling, shop and pillows tee from last season

Damn fleece shedding And sticking like that straight out the bag..... might have to go sell mine .
Going to be a dog hair magnet too smh

I don’t get the hype behind the S logo, especially these (faded, beat up) look of these hats in particular. I don’t know but color washed out-beat up dad hats remind me of hats a secondhand / used clothing stores.
I like that they feel less branded, with just the single letter on the front. I tried and failed to cop the blue one today after getting a string of CC decline messages. Hopefully, they'll restock at some point.

Really wanted black backpack today, had it in cart with purple S logo cap and got card declined into oblivion smh.

Ran it back for the red backpack after those items sold out, got hit with another 5 mins of card declines on three different cards before randomly getting through a good 15 mins after 11.

Laptop sleeve in the backpack had me sold, had to have one regardless of color. Still salty I missed out on all the S caps tho, wanted purple and camo

after drying the shirts they fit like before... defintely not as baggy and long as the current tees...width wise they feel ok but length wise they got short after shrinking lol... all good most likely going to wear these tees with shorts anyways

after drying the shirts they fit like before... defintely not as baggy and long as the current tees...width wise they feel ok but length wise they got short after shrinking lol... all good most likely going to wear these tees with shorts anyways
Yeah, def in between the smallish size and big giant size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom