Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Basketball, pink camo deck, small/XL all sold out and few mediums left In verify and pharaoh tee. How is that possible my slot was #59 for SF. Did they backdoor everything or supreme SF the new DSM. I should have stayed home and copped online would have gotten everything that I wanted.

Last edited:
Basketball, pink camo deck, small/XL all sold out and few mediums left In verify and pharaoh tee. How is that possible my slot was #59 for SF. Did they backdoor everything or supreme SF the new DSM. I should have stayed home and copped online would have gotten everything that I wanted.

I have a slot tomorrow at 1pm, not sounding good lol

Massive thanks to @PoweredbyMSG - he picked me up the deck, and gave me the gloves and sticker too. Such a generous thing for him to take bart from sf to me. Really owe you a meal dude!
and emails came too,
97D1DFDD-C930-4E68-9ED1-48C337EAB906.jpeg
49279839-55AD-4642-AF8C-65E6308EF539.jpeg
Thanks for the Dino sticker. Been wanting it, I remember you offered it before but I didn’t want to take it since I didn’t have any thing to offer.

Got my confirmation email, not that I was worried.

It was so easy this week which sucks because I know the rest of the season is gonna suck, especially if it was anything like last season

Only collabs can save this season smh

Although chain button down & Cheetah backpack are nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom