Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an online order confirmation from August 23rd; no shipping notification yet. Should i give it some time or call email them? 5-7 business days to process buggin me that they may just dub my order. :frown:
~Lefty

I had an online order confirmation from August 23rd; no shipping notification yet. Should i give it some time or call email them? 5-7 business days to process buggin me that they may just dub my order. :frown:
~Lefty

I'm in a similar situation but my order is from 8/21 so I emailed them yesterday and they told me my order is processed but because of the high volume to give them more time to ship. I've never waited this long for something from Supreme so they really must be backed up crazy.

~Lefty
I'm in a similar situation but my order is from 8/21 so I emailed them yesterday and they told me my order is processed but because of the high volume to give them more time to ship. I've never waited this long for something from Supreme so they really must be backed up crazy.
My last week 1 order finally shipped. If you got a confirm email I would just remain patient.

Another order came today
654529AD-8417-4C28-A871-A5AA8430F027.jpeg

Someone on here mentioned the 3-5 days processing and another 5-7 days for shipping or something like that. Still waiting on 2 of 3 orders but 1 was shipped last week. I'll just continue to wait.

~Lefty

Hard part is being patient. I'm on the same boat. I have two separate orders and nothing either. Only received confirmation emails along with charges still pending. As long as they didn't cancel them (email or pending charges dropped), you should still be good.

All 4 of my orders shipped. 1 arrived last Thursday, 1 arrives today, 3 more coming Thursday. They split the watch plate order into 2. Ive been out of town in the Chicago area for work since Wednesday..i havent even got to see what stickers I got haa

Word. Guess I’ll wait until this end of em week to allow total 10 business days and weekend. Probably hit them the day after Labor Day if nothing ships out by then.
Due to health precautions, the number for i. Store is dramatically less I believe. For the First week, they only got in about 150 the first day of release and took them reservations through Friday to get to walkins from what I know with BK. So don’t hold your breath too much, the in-store selections are dramatically less and more scarce.
~Lefty

Last edited:
In for a S logo hoodie and eventually will get the pants too

I like the Nike collab crew, polo, and shorts but probably will pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom