Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-10-18_11-20-14.png

not my pic

Had red shoulder bag in cart, but sold out during processing :smh:

Ended up with navy nouveau tee and black plaid flannel. May need to size-swap the flannel to a large though if it's too big. Also placed two separate orders because I was thinking I might be able to get the flannel < retail in a couple weeks, but decided not to risk it. Extra $10 wasted :smh:

Any chance the shoulder bag gonna sit till 4:45pm at Soho? If so, I have to convince my wife to go for me since I use her name lol.

DAMN I could've put the red marker in my cart. Well if it's still there next week I'ma grab it with whatever I try buying...

lol, I don't think they care at this point

Nah, they don’t care as long as they gettin money. A lot of the stuff that wouldn’t typically sell out moves now, since ppl are striking out on what they really wanted in 3 secs. Impulse buyers/sellers are the only ones losing.. preme & stockx still making $.

Two red shoulder bags.

Wife's going to keep one and sell the other to help pay for hers.

Site was much better than the last few non-hype weeks. Noticed the categories updated first, then the products came up a few seconds later.

Unlike every week after CDG, clicking the bag actually loaded the bag page. Add to cart and checkout buttons hung, but once we were into the cart, processing went through quick.

Tried for the red waist bag as well, got in cart after shoulder bag but sold out once we clicked process.

Once again, they obviously turn off bot protection non-hype weeks, why we saw so many issues with loading the product page right after the site updates. Then magically on CDG and TNF that doesn't happen...

Sighhhh the black new era beanie is a black bogo... WHY IS IT THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT A RED BOGO. Looks like I'ma have to give it up. If anyone needs an oop for retail+shipping hit me up (regulars in the thread have priority)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom