• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick L trying online manually. I got the "you have previously ordered this item" screen and no charge :frown:

I had an 11:00 spot at BK but can't make it until 1:30 ish. I hope they still have bags left.

BTW : Finally hoodie weather in Texas. Broke out this from last season and love it. Probably going to be my Winter beater. I can't stand hoodies / sweaters / jackets with sleeves that ride up too much when you bend your arms, or are too short. I'm 6'3 so an XL worked out perfect in this. :D

file.jpg

^i got the blk contrast hoodie in a medium when i typically get large. nice hoodie.

To all my big boyz, what do yall wear?? Only thing fitting me has been the 1994 L/S. Any advice on what items fit looser?

I may just have to hit the gym so i can fit in to my potee :/

^i got the blk contrast hoodie in a medium when i typically get large. nice hoodie.

Bought a Champion zip hoodie last season or the season before that is way too short in both arms and length. Only other Supreme hoodies I have are the grey/orange and cdg 17 box logos, can't remember how they fit. Just remember the grey one's super thick and left fluff all over any tee I wore underneath lol

To all my big boyz, what do yall wear?? Only thing fitting me has been the 1994 L/S. Any advice on what items fit looser?

Size? I'm 6'3 ~ 195, could lose a few lol

Large in tees, XL in hoodies.

XL hoodie fits well just a little baggy in the arms. XL graphic shirts are definitely loose I can fit a large in these. For reference, I wear XL in uniqlo, KITH, and nike (although for nike I size up to 2xl because I use them for working out and playing ball and XL is a little short) tees perfectly.

Cooked.

Black Slalome l/s.

Grey S logo hoodie.

Orange Playboy Potee.

Black Flannel.

Got everything I wanted in the exact colors I wanted. :nthat:

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom