• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon IBCA and white corner stripe are headed to me. Appreciate the wk 1 being sent so quick. Thankful that I've never experienced the 3 week turn around time

It’s always wonderful to see positivity in here. Dude if you got a charge they’ll ship.

Well, that processing bar is new.

haha been one business day. Shut your entitled *** up

tenor.gif

Like the new processing bar: Keeps me from panic freezing after getting all excited carting.

Anyone went to Soho store recently? Wonder if I go tomorrow will there be line? And do they restock stuff or it is what it is since last week? Thanks.

Did anybody get to register for a place in line for L.A next week? As soon as I got the text I tried but it was already closed :lol: :smh:

I will keep you guys informed with LA registration for next week once I know for sure (or unless someone else posts first.) The random texts that have is just a few glitches in the system.

Any sign ups lately have only been for the next day or the day after that and not for the 2nd drop.

I really hope they don’t ship my orders with no emails through sure post. I won’t have a way to track them. And sure post won’t deliver since I did a change of address through Usps

My order was originally going to be UPS Sure Post but since I have an upgraded UPS account it will be delivered by UPS ground. Sure Post will just delay delivery even longer.

I went ahead and paid the $3.50 to upgrade to ground, but it's a little annoying. Does anyone have a phone number for customer service because i'd like to ask why our emails state ground, but packages are going out surepost?

No shipping email, but last two season I only got a shipping email twice and I ordered something online just about every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom