Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next bot restock... we in it to win it.

Tell that other girl to keep her camp hat... lol I’m still rolling from that son I’m sorry.
I told a co worker to get me a beanie today being she wasn’t working at the time ignoring the drop. She sends a screenshot she ordered the trash camp hat from today thinking she got what I asked for. $54 down the drain now

I told a co worker to get me a beanie today being she wasn’t working at the time ignoring the drop. She sends a screenshot she ordered the trash camp hat from today thinking she got what I asked for. $54 down the drain now
If it was herringbone one, I'llcop off you.

:wow: - just looked at the size chart. The XL I ordered is gonna be a tent on me :sick:

This may be my only salvation. If not I'll have to flip it for a large....

Yeah smaller sizes just restocked. Super slept on piece so don't think you'd have a problem grabbing another size.

Every color is fire. I went with black just cause it's easy to wear everyday. Haven't seen any fit pics on line so curious to see how it really looks.

Mannnn L after L on Supreme, this is a rough slump.
Got card decline despite the site being smooth for me, bummer.

Was able to cop af1s in 11.5 on mobile through the app :pimp:

Not 100% sure but I suspect I got a decline on the AF1s because I pasted my CC. Didn't even get the progress bar. (I'm not suggesting that everyone who uses paste or autofill triggers a decline, but it seems some of us do.)

I copy and pasted mine and got through

I want the black kickstand light too now. Keeps showing “add to cart” then when I do it says “sold out”. Been like that for 5 min.

Anyone going to the store and willing to help me get them?

I have a random small box logo beanie I found in my room, is there any way to find out what year or whatever it is? I’m guessing it’s from like 2012/13. I never wore it and I’m probably not gonna so I want to get rid of it

I’ll take a pic when I get home but it’s just a black on black small bogo

My wife did the same thing. I was trying for the Nike’s and Inhad her go for the beanie but she bought the hat instead. Oh well it’s still a good hat for the winter.

I have a random small box logo beanie I found in my room, is there any way to find out what year or whatever it is? I’m guessing it’s from like 2012/13. I never wore it and I’m probably not gonna so I want to get rid of it

I’ll take a pic when I get home but it’s just a black on black small bogo
Sell to me papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom