Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a good day :nthat:

IMG_20181108_204324.jpg
Look fire on foot

someone school me please... how do you get a time slot @ the stores?

noob thanks in advance

Lol I've sold used kicks I didn't wear anymore overseas like 2 or 3 times. Really smooth transaction.

i’ve used the global shipping program on ebay about 10 and never had an issue with a buyer.

*knocks on wood*

i’ve used the global shipping program on ebay about 10 and never had an issue with a buyer.

*knocks on wood*
Global shipping program workers gonna steal your bogo crewneck and reship a company policy manual to your buyer now

someone school me please... how do you get a time slot @ the stores?

noob thanks in advance
11am EST on tuesday go on register.supremenewyork.com and if you get a confirmation page, they might text you the same day if you have a spot in line or not and you have to reply yes or no if you're going. Then on wednesday you'll get your timeslot if you replied yes to the text.

true story. in 2013 or 2014 I sold a 97 steep tech north face to a buyer in Russia. Guy didn’t speak english at all, he probably thought i was russian, so I had to convert my english to russian letters on google translate :lol:

it took like 3 or 4 weeks to get it delivered to him. I couldn’t track it and I had to trust his word that he received it. No ebay or paypal claim, it was all good. International or Domestic, money is money. :lol::emoji_euro::emoji_dollar:

true story. in 2013 or 2014 I sold a 97 steep tech north face to a buyer in Russia. Guy didn’t speak english at all, he probably thought i was russian, so I had to convert my english to russian letters on google translate :lol:

it took like 3 or 4 weeks to get it delivered to him. I couldn’t track it and I had to trust his word that he received it. No ebay or paypal claim, it was all good. International or Domestic, money is money. :lol::emoji_euro::emoji_dollar:
Yeah man those dudes don't get squat out there other than mad fakes especially in asia. If their pride is too strong to wear fugazzi preme, they're willing to spend the extra cash. My cousin who lived in Okinawa, Japan always bought from ebay sellers without hesitation. He said dudes in tokyo were charging an arm and a leg for supreme and got too many tokyo sellers tryna send him fakes.

I feel like supreme effed up late timeslots because it really wasn't that bad for earlier ones. I got to the front of the store about 1:20 and out by like 1:40-45ish. My 12:45 BK slot was like 30 people max. Even 12:15 didn't look too bad.
Feels like they might do it on purpose for the later slots since the last time I went. They already had a FCFS line by 4:00 PM.

11am EST on tuesday go on register.supremenewyork.com and if you get a confirmation page, they might text you the same day if you have a spot in line or not and you have to reply yes or no if you're going. Then on wednesday you'll get your timeslot if you replied yes to the text.

there’s a registration process tuesday mornings

https://274.supremenewyork.com/

Thanks fellas this bot **** is for the birds

If you are thinking about paying resale wait. There will most likely be a SNKRS drop too. So if you miss on that if nothing else it will add more to the market which could drive the price down. But might want to strike right after the SNKRS drop since resellers will be looking to move them quick and the undercutting might be good.

If you are thinking about paying resale wait. There will most likely be a SNKRS drop too. So if you miss on that if nothing else it will add more to the market which could drive the price down. But might want to strike right after the SNKRS drop since resellers will be looking to move them quick and the undercutting might be good.
Yeah true

OG Ma not even posting sizes. I can't see them sell sizes 8-9.5 for 285 with the 9 pairs they posted

Probably put em in the vault

Only thing I wanted was the Field Jacket. Managed to cop in a Large, which is my normal size. I just hope it fits properly and not too big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom