• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one pick up field jacket in store can confirm sizing??? Don’t know if I should stay TTS or size down?

i ended up with a size 9.5, that drop was almost too easy ...glad i got the droup & found out the bots weren't working & had to go manual with it...

1. They will probably drop on SNKRS, but I've never hit on a SNKRS drop ever so I never hold out for that ****. Though did the white ones drop on SNKRS? Can't remember.
2. Why are people saying these are bricks? When did something going for double retail now become a brick? Bricks are if something is struggling to sell for retail...
3. Prices are going to stay around here for a couple weeks and will probably dip a bit when pairs start coming in, but after that they will probably keep going up. People said the first CDG were bricks and now look at prices. Also the AF1 3 pack Supreme did a while back with the olive/black/camo pairs...They all sat around this $300 for a bit, but now you're never finding a pair for that price.

ALL supreme nike collabs have dropped on NDC, people speculating and saying flop shoes only end up on NDC
exposing themselves
you're very wrong. most recently the streaks didn't release on NDC. Previous CDG lows didn't either. there are plenty of others too.

where you seeing the pics on SNKRS?
F4FD6DF1-185B-49C9-A63F-7C8F4F5072CA.jpeg

3D1D70AE-4AEC-44E1-8FD1-77B677B91FB1.jpeg

D6156FC3-81F2-4A40-8EA2-90F2ABE5CB97.jpeg

218E5007-AE79-48A1-8350-B64C3625A00E.jpeg

13CC541B-E19F-45DF-8B35-1219640655DD.jpeg

they've uploaded pictures in the past before and never released, that's not a clear sign.

not saying it will or won't happen, but you guys really keep clinging on to any clue like it actually means anything.

Yup just like the Complexcon OW AF1 and the Kith Closing Ceremony LeBrons. They both have photos uploaded from months back... So who knows

they've uploaded pictures in the past before and never released, that's not a clear sign.

not saying it will or won't happen, but you guys really keep clinging on to any clue like it actually means anything.
they loaded last years complexcon exclusive off white air forces and those never dropped |l:frown:

Who got this seasons TNF waist bag. Can u post a side by side with the normal waist bag? Is it super huge? Lookin to cop one

Anyone actually cop the Field Jacket? They restocked and I want one but the sizing chart is throwing me off lol.

Wasn't able to make my damn 2:15 time slot yesterday cuzza BS at work :smh:.

Wasn’t able to get the beanie but grabbed 2 pairs of the AF1s, red knife and both collab tees

They let you double on them or you have some peeps with ya? Surprised the beanies were gone before the AF1 damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom