• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. You use a script to get to the cart?

Bro some of us in here maybe even most of us are actually adding the item, clicking the checkout button when it pops up on the left, and then hoping our info there from when we saved it the first order of the season on the little box, then hitting the credit card box using googles auto fill to put in our card which then puts in our exp. date and then we physically write our cvc..... and hope for the best.

No script.

Still have to refresh the page on the category page, click it, pick size and click add to cart and checkout.

The auto-fill is just self-written and just an alternative to using Fillr or Chrome Autofill.

Did it after Fillr started acting weird and mainly because of the huge delay Fillr would sometimes do when trying to fill out the payment.

When people are talking about chrome autofill, is that an extension or just the built-in autofill? For some reason, sup saves my shipping info, but never saves the CC info.

When people are talking about chrome autofill, is that an extension or just the built-in autofill? For some reason, sup saves my shipping info, but never saves the CC info.

It's built into Chrome under settings / address - payments

Supreme saves your address after you attempt to checkout or successfully checkout. Even from season to season most of the time.

Anyone know much about "pooky" javascript?

Seems like I'm having weird issues with Supreme the last two weeks. Last week clicking checkout just hung and this week please wait from process kept kicking me back out to the cart.

Maybe Supreme is looking into what you've purchased before and doing "soft" bans. Last few seasons I got the bike, fender and suitcase. Maybe throwing some type of flag? My wife has got a ton of hyped stuff, but not that level and hasn't had issues.

Also will Pooky do the things I described above, or just decline the payment?

Anyone else get hung on the checkout button last week or get kicked out from processing/please wait to the cart this week? If so, what are you guys using?

We're using a self written auto-complete with manual steps.

Consult with your bot developer b

Seems like I'm having weird issues with Supreme the last two weeks. Last week clicking checkout just hung and this week please wait from process kept kicking me back out to the cart.

Maybe Supreme is looking into what you've purchased before and doing "soft" bans. Last few seasons I got the bike, fender and suitcase. Maybe throwing some type of flag? My wife has got a ton of hyped stuff, but not that level and hasn't had issues.

Anyone else get hung on the checkout button last week or get kicked out from processing/please wait to the cart this week? If so, what are you guys using?

You thinking too much, Manaul safari mobile = W

thx for the headache!

Just got done at BK. Had a 1:45 but got on with 1:15. Got black medium, seems to be enough left. No light blue, grey or green

Copped a medium ash grey on the restock. Order is still good for now. Supreme got me staring at my email nonstop. Would have preferred a large but I’ll make this one work. Fingers crossed it ships.

those problems arent pooky related. pooky deals with captcha responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom