• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely a duplicate order if you buy in store and online.

giphy.gif

Glad that they’re doing this.
It's a really unique take on battling bots

We all felt something last season along these lines, there were times when they really tried to fight but not as much as this season

We all noticed it too, could be why the gates opened on certain hype drops like CITH and The Killer to just log stuff then compare against when they would activate Pooky

Putting that money to use more ways that one

Also, site didn't crash on a BOX LOGO DROP

Site crashed multiple on CDG, big difference in site performance between days

Hmm, so someone turned off dookie before the drop today, and they sent out some decoy cancel emails so it would look like they were doing something about it. Wack drop..

It's a really unique take on battling bots...

Didn't even take time to think about the site not crashing to be honest this time. That's a pretty big deal.

Last years drop was comical. Also a few non-hyped weeks this year the items wouldn't even load when the site got hammered with no protection.

Wonder if pooky is only on for a few seconds or a few minutes? Last week I had the issue with the checkout button on the Expedition jacket, but was able to get the hoodie and tee after OOS with no issue.

Don't want to be all crazy here, but maybe it's still on because they're planning on doing a big restock?!?!

It's a really unique take on battling bots

We all felt something last season along these lines, there were times when they really tried to fight but not as much as this season

We all noticed it too, could be why the gates opened on certain hype drops like CITH and The Killer to just log stuff then compare against when they would activate Pooky

Putting that money to use more ways that one

Also, site didn't crash on a BOX LOGO DROP

Site crashed multiple on CDG, big difference in site performance between days
Yeah last year for me was the violation of terms message I believe. This year I haven’t gotten any declines, but the difference is that I’m using my phone as opposed to my laptop. They should definitely filter out how fast someone should check out because 3-4 seconds is not possible manual lol

I'm still in shock that I was able to cop a grey BOGO manually on mobile. I had no lag all the way until payment processing which seemed like it took forever. Safari with autofill on everything except CC info. Happy for all that were able to score and sorry to those who weren't but don't give up! It's possible dudes.

Yeah last year for me was the violation of terms message I believe. This year I haven’t gotten any declines, but the difference is that I’m using my phone as opposed to my laptop. They should definitely filter out how fast someone should check out because 3-4 seconds is not possible manual lol

Sounds like they definitely are during hyped weeks.

Previously the non-hyped weeks I feel Supreme could care less if there were 2 second sellouts because they don't want stuff siting on the site. Stuff sits, hype dies, etc... etc... not a good look for them. Now stuff flies when everyone is trying and people see 2 second sellouts, people start getting annoyed.

Anyone at BK can give an update of what colors are left?
Everything but royal, grey and green when i left a half hour ago (don't know about size)

Also, look at this sweet quality control. Seams already coming out

Attachments

• 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181206144750562_COVER.jpg
    00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181206144750562_COVER.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 50
What an upsetting day. Got through pretty quickly on an navy box logo just to get kicked back to cart on processing. OOS on a second attempt. Same thing happened again on the restock 20 minutes later.

Anyway, does anyone have these in hand already and can comment on sizing? Wondering if I will be able to size down

Didn't even take time to think about the site not crashing to be honest this time. That's a pretty big deal.

Last years drop was comical. Also a few non-hyped weeks this year the items wouldn't even load when the site got hammered with no protection.

Wonder if pooky is only on for a few seconds or a few minutes? Last week I had the issue with the checkout button on the Expedition jacket, but was able to get the hoodie and tee after OOS with no issue.

Don't want to be all crazy here, but maybe it's still on because they're planning on doing a big restock?!?!
It could be on to monitor changes in what people have done between the drop and now

but then some cancels are getting shipping?

I remember several hard bans on some last season

nuxx nuxx youve been hit with that right?

It could be on to monitor changes in what people have done between the drop and now

but then some cancels are getting shipping?

Yeah who knows. The script is massive, not worth the effort trying to go through all that. Already spend too much time on this stuff lol

I remember several hard bans on some last season

nuxx nuxx youve been hit with that right?

Yup got hit with a hard ban a few seasons ago. My wife and I bought the same Arabic hoodie in the same color and size. Duplicate item, same address (small difference), different name, phone number, email, cards, etc... Was told if it happens again it's over, they give you a one time grace ban LOL

Was on the phone with them for about a week and they lifted it. Never going for the same item with a similar address again. Use 100% different info now if we both go for the same item.

In and out in 15 min, got neutral but regret passing on grey. Blue and green were sold out by the time I went. They also let people with later time slots in early smh so anyone with a later time slot I would go earlier

Yeah who knows. The script is massive, not worth the effort trying to go through all that. Already spend too much time on this stuff lol

Yup got hit with a hard ban a few seasons ago. My wife and I bought the same Arabic hoodie in the same color and size. Duplicate item, same address (small difference), different name, phone number, email, cards, etc... Was told if it happens again it's over, they give you a one time grace ban LOL

Was on the phone with them for about a week and they lifted it. Never going for the same item with a similar address again. Use 100% different info now if we both go for the same item.
we basically discussing the podcast the culture needs now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom