Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoom Air

0F4CB48E-BC55-477D-AA3A-AAC84916B4CF.jpeg

9935FAAD-1542-4F51-9657-B9E295E59550.jpeg

If you’re in store are you able to purchase more than one of the same items? Few items I’ll probably miss out on in the next 2-3 weeks.

Don't worry...#TeamManuel won't even see the Axe load on Thurs:lol::smh::angry:
SUP better do something about 3.2sec sellout times

Man, I hope it’s not that bad. I managed to grab a red samurai last week, hopefully the same luck this time. But yeah, they’ve got to know there’s no way for a human to checkout in a few seconds..

Man they are doing those sticker packs again. Going to have to get super lucky to get all the stickers. At least you know you will get a few stickers since it isn’t some dude throwing stickers in at random.

Man they are doing those sticker packs again. Going to have to get super lucky to get all the stickers. At least you know you will get a few stickers since it isn’t some dude throwing stickers in at random.
Order each tee and item separately for better chances. Which means $10 shipping per order.

Order each tee and item separately for better chances. Which means $10 shipping per order.

Or it can 50 dollars for shipping for a bunch of red bogos. I much rather put as much order into 1 and save shipping and use a few bucks to buy the stickers on ebay if I really wanted the sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom