• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping that axe will be also available online here in EU. Lily shirt just came in, personal favorite piece of the season.
thumbnail_IMG_5775.jpg

Did anyone get text so far? I got a text yesterday, but no follow up text for responding Yes. Idk if anyone is in the same boat.

Really hoping that axe will be also available online here in EU. Lily shirt just came in, personal favorite piece of the season.
thumbnail_IMG_5775.jpg
this is one of those classic pieces that most new to the brand overlook because it's not stamped with box logos.

Also got a text with a time, but no number. Guess they figured number slots were too much work...

Going to be 20 dudes hovering around the first line area waiting to get in line.

Also got a text with a time, but no number. Guess they figured number slots were too much work...

Going to be 20 dudes hovering around the first line area waiting to get in line.

That's still a lot better than 500+ dudes lined up for FCFS.

The two times I've lined up with the new system they didn't care about the number, just that you were in the right slot.

That's still a lot better than 500+ dudes lined up for FCFS.

The two times I've lined up with the new system they didn't care about the number, just that you were in the right slot.

Yeah, first time I lined up, the security guys didn't care what number you were. Second time, they put us in number order. I guess overall, it doesn't matter unless you happen to be in a group where an item/size is going to run out. Then it's Lord of the Flies time.

There’s probably still numbers they just didn’t text people their number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom