• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only thing i really want is green box crewneck wtf im not even a hype boy......wish the legendary canceled clown hoodie popped up....the shirts are so trash. idk i feel washed up at this point

Gotta plan how to cop online. Maybe Madonna by itself, then bags then any remaining tees after. It's gonna be a mess lol

I've been here in NYC since early July. After talking with homies here, many were planning to wake up early to get the NY Post issue. Sorry, I wasn't waking up at 6-8am to go on a search. I wanted a couple but it wasn't that serious.

I eventually stepped out today to do errands around the lunch hour. Both spots on my street in Brooklyn doesn't carry newspapers at all (weird) and later this afternoon passing by Barclays and Times Square, all the newssstands outside and in the subway all said they were cleaned out early morning. Some by sunrise. :lol:

My first experience being in this city for a "hyped" item. :lol:

As much as I’d like to cop, no need for hoodies or jackets down here.

Lotta stuff dropping week 1. Not too crazy about any of the tees. Going for a yellow or red pocket tee and the mophie

Dam they killed it with the outerwear and accessories again 10/10. Going to need that gore tex floral jacket/pants set, and that teddy bear.

Always been a lil upset that supreme gold necklaces are wildly priced given their gram weight.

Always been a lil upset that supreme gold necklaces are wildly priced given their gram weight.
im mad that i skipped a da heart pendant and lemme not get started on OLG.

ive been rocking da $100 bill joint OD. everything after that been meh, including this current panther jawn

My week 1 order for now
1) Bright Blue Madonna
2) Olive bottlecap & red waist bag
3) Royal New Era

arm-wave.gif

what item orders had the most freebies in the past? tennis balls and hats?

i need some bouncy balls!

im mad that i skipped a da heart pendant and lemme not get started on OLG.

ive been rocking da $100 bill joint OD. everything after that been meh, including this current panther jawn
wish i had the 100$ bill, playboy, gold bar, and seahorse. i got only jesus, virgin mary, arrow heart, uzi, and scales of justice:frown:
~Lefty

Reactions: JPS
yeah kinda regret not getting the $100 bill. thing restocked a bunch and i was always tempted. what could have been....

that panther is hot basura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom