• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here in NYC since early July. After talking with homies here, many were planning to wake up early to get the NY Post issue. Sorry, I wasn't waking up at 6-8am to go on a search. I wanted a couple but it wasn't that serious.

I eventually stepped out today to do errands around the lunch hour. Both spots on my street in Brooklyn doesn't carry newspapers at all (weird) and later this afternoon passing by Barclays and Times Square, all the newssstands outside and in the subway all said they were cleaned out early morning. Some by sunrise. :lol:

My first experience being in this city for a "hyped" item. :lol:
Definitely won’t be the last either lol. I’m in nyc too, my inbox is open if you have any questions.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 10.12.01 PM.png

The nerd in me loves this

Only absolute must have (willing to pay resale) is the Dr. Suess hoodie. But there are a bunch of other things I really want

Same so far Suess hoodie and Steiff are the only must cops for me.

I know that blue is gonna go quick but man it’s just so perfect. Thinking of what color I have to pick now.

I think the only thing I really want is the backpacks. Supreme really got you guys covered whomever lives in colder climates. Half of this stuff, we can't wear in the Bay Area. Well.....function wise.

i'm going for a madonna, just gotta see what colors...of all the pictures in history taken of her - thats the one they chose? whatever

bogo crewneck grey
bogo new era beanie grey
black backpack
neck gaiter tan
polartek headband
purple waistbag for my wife

Classic script hoody dropping week 1? damn man. And motion varsity?

yikes, most likely try for madonna, liquid tee, then possibly black shoulder bag for diapers... then the impulse kicks in and maybe couple more tees and script hoody..

I could be completely screwed for week 1 due to them switching the online release to Monday. If I’m able to get a text back for in store today, I have to hope someone at work will switch with me Thursday. On Monday I’ll have to “forget” something upstairs that I’ll need to leave clinic to grab at around 10:55am...and hope the head doc is still operating and not in the office.

Lot to ask for

im mad that i skipped a da heart pendant and lemme not get started on OLG.

ive been rocking da $100 bill joint OD. everything after that been meh, including this current panther jawn
wifey rocks her justice more than dollar bill

i mess with the dollar once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom