• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap I forgot that I’m gonna have to skip out the next 2 drops since I’m going to be in Puerto Rico on vacation and won’t have anyone to receive the packages back home smh.

Registered, never did an instore

What is the wait time? Longer than an hour?

What is a good number?

Registered, never did an instore

What is the wait time? Longer than an hour?

First drop of the season I waited like 3+ hours. I had a 3:45 Time slot at that time. First drop is gonna take awhile.
Other times like maybe 15-30 minute wait time.

So for example, I live in northern California... what if I register for the nyc /LA drop online they the link? Will that mess it up for locals or does supny verify where you’re at?

Does the line for first drop typically last through Sat? Was planning to go to Supreme on Sat if I wasnt able to register.

holy ****ing **** my luck is out ****ing STANDING

We got an email at 10:55 and I just ****ing KNEW my boss would roll up to my desk at exactly 11am

nah, he got here a few seconds before and I told him I had a conference call at 11 sharp but he kept "1 more thing"ing me and ... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

L

holy ****ing **** my luck is out ****ing STANDING

We got an email at 10:55 and I just ****ing KNEW my boss would roll up to my desk at exactly 11am

nah, he got here a few seconds before and I told him I had a conference call at 11 sharp but he kept "1 more thing"ing me and ... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

L

I have had this happen on release days... went straight to stockx..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom