• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why i had to stop myself today. wanted so much but I know it's week 1.
tons of stuff dropping still, can't spend everything the first minute
I literally do this every drop and have learned to only go after things I absolutely want/need. All the tees and items that drop seems dope and like they are a necessity but gotta realize this is only the first week lol. There will be more items that I want and just like past seasons...I still have tons of shirts I thought I couldnt live without still in plastic wrap.

y'all with the shoulder and waist bags are out of your minds unless you're a female

how? im using a waist bag when im going to disneyland cause its convenient. it aint supreme but it beats having my wallet and phone fall out of my pockets

y'all with the shoulder and waist bags are out of your minds unless you're a female

Come at me bro

bd9d3191-866d-4461-ad3f-a6842a8a29c1-481x720.jpeg

for the manual boys who's using autofiller extension.

So I tried to use the extension to day but for some odd reason it wasn't recognizing any profiles so I thought supreme disabled that option.

Tested out my home pc to see ext works. After adding an item to my cart the ext pre-populated my info. Switched back to my work laptop, uninstalled the ext, reinstalled, created a profile and still wasn't working. So i decided to try right clicking the icon, executing a profile and that worked.

Not sure if it will prepopulate in the near future but hey, worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom