• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fit. Supreme need to quit playing and drop the collab we all been waiting for.

Attachments

• 712F3F50-869E-40C0-A98D-C6034448B2EB.jpeg
    712F3F50-869E-40C0-A98D-C6034448B2EB.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 40
Sold my classic logo hoodie and kind of regret it already. The more I look at that piece the more I like it.

for the manual boys who's using autofiller extension.

So I tried to use the extension to day but for some odd reason it wasn't recognizing any profiles so I thought supreme disabled that option.

Tested out my home pc to see ext works. After adding an item to my cart the ext pre-populated my info. Switched back to my work laptop, uninstalled the ext, reinstalled, created a profile and still wasn't working. So i decided to try right clicking the icon, executing a profile and that worked.

Not sure if it will prepopulate in the near future but hey, worth a try.

I never clear my cache/cookies if I had a successful cop on Preme site...today, they "remembered" my info and loaded instantly. But my autofill for payment was disabled for Chrome, lightning bolt. I just copy/pasted. Preme did this last season to all autofill extensions and FILR too. FILR never loads properly for me for the first Minute of dropday.

All my purchases this am were on my phone. To my surprise all my info was saved. All I did was paste cc info.

Weird since all last season not once was my info saved. I would use my phone’s autofill for address info, then type phone and email.

keep getting a some of your items in cart are sold out but i can still add to cart? Anyone else getting this...

So I tried to use the extension to day but for some odd reason it wasn't recognizing any profiles so I thought supreme disabled that option.

Tested out my home pc to see ext works. After adding an item to my cart the ext pre-populated my info. Switched back to my work laptop, uninstalled the ext, reinstalled, created a profile and still wasn't working. So i decided to try right clicking the icon, executing a profile and that worked.

Not sure if it will prepopulate in the near future but hey, worth a try.

yea right click works fine but thats still a delay .. especially if the site is buggy and it takes forever for the site to refresh

All my purchases this am were on my phone. To my surprise all my info was saved. All I did was paste cc info.

Weird since all last season not once was my info saved. I would use my phone’s autofill for address info, then type phone and email.
WOW I just checked mobile and same. All my info is saved. i dont even remember the last time I even copped through mobile lol.

Just check the bank account and showing pending from Supreme so possibly didn’t take the L. I’ve got no confirmation so it’s most likely a loss but gotta keep that little bit of hope until Supreme crushes it.

:smh: Still irritated I missed on madonna t & ppl still paying 200+ for em. Seems like XL is the new small.. they been flying lately.

Just check the bank account and showing pending from Supreme so possibly didn’t take the L. I’ve got no confirmation so it’s most likely a loss but gotta keep that little bit of hope until Supreme crushes it.

You ever see confirmation screen when you placed the order? If you did you’re probably good.

If you’re worried because you didn’t get the confirm email from Supreme, I wouldn’t stress it. Haven’t got email confirms from Supreme in a minute and orders still show up.

Keep hope alive bro, it ain’t a loss yet.

You ever see confirmation screen when you placed the order? If you did you’re probably good.

If you’re worried because you didn’t get the confirm email from Supreme, I wouldn’t stress it. Haven’t got email confirms from Supreme in a minute and orders still show up.

Keep hope alive bro, it ain’t a loss yet.
One never knows. I got a charge and no email, which historically has usually been a W, but I took an L in a similar situation last season, which also resulted in an address ban. I hope that's not the case this time. I'm kicking myself for having placed a duplicate order--should have known that card decline didn't mean card decline.

Went instore today and they only have hats, beanies, sweatshirt, hoodie, small accessories and bags left. Line was about 1 1/2 hour wait even with not much left in store for BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom