• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my thermos and toolbox. All reggies but at least I got bouncy ball.
Sup must not know I love Stickers, or maybe they do and are just being jerks.
15848990-F61D-46F5-AEF8-631B507058A3.jpeg

Well I’ll be, looks i ended up getting the Madonna tee after all. Supreme sent my shipping email, looks like it will arrive on Thursday

Finally got ship and movement on all orders. So far one has come in and I got a ball and one decent sticker

Got all my bags yesterday. Script hoodie will be here tomorrow and Madonna next week. Not sure where my pencil went since that was supposed to be included with my bags. I guess Thursday maybe.

for those of you who copped the bags what do you think of it in person? i got 3 the utility, waist and shoulder... the only 1 i really think i will use is utility... might just hold on the other 2 for trade bait

for those of you who copped the bags what do you think of it in person? i got 3 the utility, waist and shoulder... the only 1 i really think i will use is utility... might just hold on the other 2 for trade bait
lemme get da shoulder dad

I wonder who did the instore sign up... who gonna be there copping trash.
My boy did it but ended up replying no to the W text. He really only wanted the red water arc hoodie but realized that's probably what everyone on that line will end up wanting since this week is WEAK.

From what i can tell from my orders, the good stickers only came with cloths and hats

They didnt come with any of my bag or accessory orders.

Got a ball with every package
Hopefully I can get a bottle cap and madonna sticker with my hat then! If anyone has extras of those tho oop me :lol:

Hopefully I can get a bottle cap and madonna sticker with my hat then! If anyone has extras of those tho oop me :lol:
if my order has them i got u.
i usually give my stickers away. and u def not one of the stickhores in here

if my order has them i got u.
i usually give my stickers away. and u def not one of the stickhores in here
You the GOAT. Seriously tho I passed on the utility bag and it was still in stock when I was checking out. I would've totally gotten it for you if I knew you wanted it :smh: Also did you figure out if you have a XL in the supNT tee!?

You the GOAT. Seriously tho I passed on the utility bag and it was still in stock when I was checking out. I would've totally gotten it for you if I knew you wanted it :smh: Also did you figure out if you have a XL in the supNT tee!?
i got a XXL if u dont mind. just throw in wash and shrink

Yeah man I'm just tryna get a madonna and bottle cap sticker for my macbook smh. Not tryna pay resale for some stickers...

Yeah, I looked to see if someone had one up for a few bucks. But we shouldn’t have to buy stickers on the aftermarket after blowing $100s on the site. I just wanted a madonna sticker, but no luck it seems. On to the next..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom