• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a box full of bags and stickers. Give the Reggie’s to the wifey. Keep extras in the whip just incase I see a place that deserves one :nerd:

for those of you who copped the bags what do you think of it in person? i got 3 the utility, waist and shoulder... the only 1 i really think i will use is utility... might just hold on the other 2 for trade bait
The shoulder bag is nice. It has soooo many compartments it’s crazy. You can also tuck the straps in and thread a belt through the back and make it a fanny.
8E3F8E18-D186-4BAF-8898-AD64F4BBD45A.jpeg

Last edited:
srs question what do yall do w stickers?

i know one homie legit has a scrapbook of them from like 90s and on
Laptop, sometimes on my computer desk if the sticker is really nice which is what I wanna do with a madonna and bottle cap sticker, and maybe smack a reggie across my girl's booty.

yall remember the sticker bomb thread?

Sticker bomb thread was dope. Cris1 was king of that thread. Still got a few of his old stickers.

I use mine for bombing laptop cases and gonna bomb my desk soon I think $#!+* lookin messed up so time to cover up.

Usually give away Reggie’s to family members. Mainly my little nephews. Give them random stickers at times that I have doubles or triples of as well.

Reactions: JPS
4:30am and finally getting a chance to open up order #3. That checkered pique shirt was a impulse buy but don't regret it. Reminded me of like some old euro football jersey. Will be worn before summer ends here in LA. Bouncy ball as with the other 2 orders. I was really hoping for the bottle cap/life sucks die sticker pack but got stuck with another Madonna pack.

IMG_20180829_042433.jpg

4:30am and finally getting a chance to open up order #3. That checkered pique shirt was a impulse buy but don't regret it. Reminded me of like some old euro football jersey. Will be worn before summer ends here in LA. Bouncy ball as with the other 2 orders. I was really hoping for the bottle cap/life sucks die sticker pack but got stuck with another Madonna pack.

IMG_20180829_042433.jpg

Mine came in yesterday. Are the white patches actually light blue on yours too?

DA55A2BA-B283-4537-81C7-9CFB9254AC7D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom