• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all my orders, not a single madonna or liquid sticker. Got a bunch of the guts stickers if anyone wants to trade. Might have a set of bottle cap stickers too.

Of all my orders, not a single madonna or liquid sticker. Got a bunch of the guts stickers if anyone wants to trade. Might have a set of bottle cap stickers too.
I bought a full set on the bay for $20. Just look around.

Every once in a while the Nordstrom Rack at the Beverly Center gets dope stuff. I think its returns usually from Topanga or The Grove. My pair was def a return and no dust bag but who cares at that price.

Still got a fresh pair got two from mr porter for like 220 each on sale a couple yrs back

What size you wear ?

I went crazy last fw nortre sale, I have two suede achillies lows one grey one olive lol, gotta hold back and just wait a bit to buy the acne shoes i want

I'm a 40 tho

My "big" order arrives today. Black motion varsity, terra Madonna. Should have all orders in by next week. Awaiting green script, blue madge, olive madge, Glad I can sit most of the non collab rest of season out. Ended up buying a lot more than I had initially planned smh.

sleeper of week one...
5efL_PRHFbE.jpg

Showed the photo booth keychain to my wife and she says I have to get it for her. She’s a huge fan of doctor who. Keep in mind it’s 14 bucks for the keychain and 25 shipping to Hawaii lol
I'm a fan of The Doctor too but the Tardis is Blue but I can make the connection. Either way looks like you're waking up early tmrw lol.

sleeper of week one...
5efL_PRHFbE.jpg
Literally the one thing I HAD TO HAVE from the first drop. Love any type of unique art pieces on boards. Got the tee also but this is where its at.

UPS found my misdelivered package. I should have my black shoulder bag and backpack later today. UPS is a pain in the bu++ to deal with. Called them 4 times yesterday with nothing being done. Emailed corporate customer service and finally got a response. I still can't believe they delivered my package to a location 3 towns away that's a sorting center for a different company. Let's see what time my stuff gets delivered.

UPS found my misdelivered package. I should have my black shoulder bag and backpack later today. UPS is a pain in the bu++ to deal with. Called them 4 times yesterday with nothing being done. Emailed corporate customer service and finally got a response. I still can't believe they delivered my package to a location 3 towns away that's a sorting center for a different company. Let's see what time my stuff gets delivered.

Nice. Glad they found your stuff man

Does the other town name have any similarities to your town?

jeez. my 1 order was split into two and the shoulder bag was left at an access point.
the rest of the order is being redelivered again and will be kept at the Hub til I grab it.
WHAT. This pisses me off. Now the driver will be wasting time and gas driving to my place
two more times even after I called customer service that I won't be there EVER. BRILLIANT.

Got my classic script hoodie in, fits HUGE.

Ever since they switched blanks in, what, 2017? Hoodies haven't fit the same for me. The sleeves seem way way wider so they make these huge stacks on my arms.

Maybe since the script is embroidered I'll give it a wash and machine dry to shrink. Has anyone done that so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom