• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to sign up and prey I get picked and a good time. If not I guess it’s to the website and hope I get lucky with some weird lag or glitch.

supreme-cdg-14.jpg

Dicckss out

Would love to play street fighter on an overpriced Supreme collab with Galloping Ghost. Make it happen Jebbia

Leather on the AF1’s looks superb. Shape looks remastered :nerd:

There is almost no chance that the leather on those is nice. Nike/Jordan Brand use the most trash materials available, stuff that shouldn't even be called leather. You'd think they'd try something nice for a Supreme/CDG collab, but I can almost guarantee it's the same crap they put on most of their other shoes. Had a pair of Bred Jordans with similar black leather and after 4-5 wears and taking good care of them/storage I took them out of the box and they covered in a weird glitter/dust/mold. Didn't happen to ANY of my other shoes, just those.

Solid collab. Hopefully I can grab a hoodie and a sweater. The chore coat and leather jacket looks good too.

There is almost no chance that the leather on those is nice. Nike/Jordan Brand use the most trash materials available, stuff that shouldn't even be called leather. You'd think they'd try something nice for a Supreme/CDG collab, but I can almost guarantee it's the same crap they put on most of their other shoes. Had a pair of Bred Jordans with similar black leather and after 4-5 wears and taking good care of them/storage I took them out of the box and they covered in a weird glitter/dust/mold. Didn't happen to ANY of my other shoes, just those.

Yeah the glitter has happened to my 2013 Shadows and my 2016 Black/ reds but not on my 2013 Royals, 2017 Royals or 2013 Black/ Red’s. It has something to do with the dye used for the leather supposedly. Even though it’s fairly easy to clean off it’s annoying. Nike uses good material for the Supreme Air Jordan 5’s, well atleast the black pair.

Gonna miss out on the collab this week, have to be in court all Thursday. Really only wanted the shirt and the mock up taxi hoodie that seems to be scraped.

AF1s looking good tho. Will be on the lookout for those in Nov

Will be going for the white tee and possibly the black hoodie if all works well. The line down the middle reminds me of the Fear of God shirts except the line is usually in the back. The sweater looks fire in the beige colorway. It'll prol;y be 200+ but considering copping that for the wifey but that Small sz will evaporate instantly soo....

I agree with the general assessment. Like, compare the leather on any Nike with Common Projects or Hender Scheme or Margiela or Feit-- or even a more mass brand like Greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom