Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1D703F8E-27CB-4BBD-B403-A36EC46FBF35.png

Rumor has it there’s a Supreme shirt somewhere in this picture. I can’t find it tho...

DCE0B878-312F-448A-AB90-DCC9D7B680F5.jpeg

Skipped a few times last season and no bans...but got a bad slot last week and passed and got the block...not messing around this season

DBAB0141-ADC2-435D-A027-3CF82418D522.png

Really want black CDG hoody but I feel like that's the most wanted piece of the drop ugh lol.. need to get off work that morning somehow

Not sure about that. If they do something to give manual users a chance at CDG, and they let bots feast of the Cat....

Probably change the keywords the morning of but even then Supreme community is gonna be on top of it. 80% of people going after the pieces just want to resell. I feel like Cat in the Hat is gonna fly under the radar for some reason. Def hoping to get my hands on both to rock.

Probably change the keywords the morning of but even then Supreme community is gonna be on top of it. 80% of people going after the pieces just want to resell. I feel like Cat in the Hat is gonna fly under the radar for some reason. Def hoping to get my hands on both to rock.
I'm hoping for something more like delays and emptied carts, as they've done for week one drops.

Cat in da hat is the most hype lookbook item not named box logo or teddy bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom