Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready.

cyb.jpg
i'm running cyber, sieupreme, and a few others :nerd:

Regardless of this being Supreme, this thing is fire, seeing if there was a non-supreme branded one I can buy but no there inst smdh this is going to be a hassle to get

All this is, is a pandora's box in a custom 2 player mini arcade. I doubt Galloping Ghost know of supreme much less collab with them. Plus the legality of that thing is sus. Selling ROMS is a no no.

Really want black CDG hoody but I feel like that's the most wanted piece of the drop ugh lol.. need to get off work that morning somehow

As soon as I saw the IG post about the drop almost 2 weeks ago, I asked my coworker to switch days wit me lol. Gotta hope I’m able to sneak off and register somewhere during work tomorrow

i'm running cyber, sieupreme, and a few others :nerd:
I’m trying to get one, even considered renting one for this week drop. I don’t work at a desk anymore so I’m unable to even purchase preme retail anymore manually. SOmeone offering Astro but I’m on their twitter and see mad complaints. Bot stuff is weird

I’m going all in this week. I have Taskbot but never use it. I’ll team manual. W or L week 4, we shall see.

Shirt sizing is Japanese right ? I’m an L in us sizing but don’t know if I should go with xl

Shirt sizing is Japanese right ? I’m an L in us sizing but don’t know if I should go with xl

Wondering this too...I was kind of thinking Japanese sizing, but I don't want to get an XL and have it fit like a damn a damn triple XL like my Akira tee...

I asked a similar question yesterday cuz I haven’t bought a supreme tee in a while, was told they’re roomier now. Unless the long sleeves haven’t changed and still fitted.

I want the black or white tee...hope I’ll have a chance to cop at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom