Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc logo hoodie is dipping below retail. Might cop :nerd:

Hoping to hit big on the Black jack table next week in Vegas. If so, Cat in the Hat for the whole Sup NT fam. Let’s get matchy matchy.

Copped grey XL CITH, medium black sayin for my brother, and silver plate lol. Gotta see the fit of XL this season. Might have to trade down for Large.

Copped grey XL CITH, medium black sayin for my brother, and silver plate lol. Gotta see the fit of XL this season. Might have to trade down for Large.

giphy.gif

Yeah that might be the move. You got this man! Just takes time and commitment but slowly it'll happen.

Got down from 211 to 193, then had like two bad weeks with friends in town, got back up to 200 now back to 195. UGH!

180 is a good weight for me, pretty much everything fits, not flying in the L-XL middle area.

Just bought a few Neighborhood shirts in... XXL... my wife wears a large in their stuff and she's 5'2... crazy small sizing.

Got down from 211 to 193, then had like two bad weeks with friends in town, got back up to 200 now back to 195. UGH!

180 is a good weight for me, pretty much everything fits, not flying in the L-XL middle area.

Just bought a few Neighborhood shirts in... XXL... my wife wears a large in their stuff and she's 5'2... crazy small sizing.
Diets are bad hard when you're Bois always tryna eat out loooool

Diets are bad hard when you're Bois always tryna eat out loooool

Yeah I really don't even care about food, just issue with enjoying craft beer too much. Those double IPAs aren't that great at 400 calories + a pop...

on a sidenote. the CITH hoodie was so trash in person. screenprint and huge. kind of like how last round of t shirts were oversized prints.

i'm throwing the medium i copped in the "future resell" bin.

beanies were nice.

champion jackets were really clean in person.

dino b.c. hat is super clean in person.

on a sidenote. the CITH hoodie was so trash in person. screenprint and huge. kind of like how last round of t shirts were oversized prints.

i'm throwing the medium i copped in the "future resell" bin.

beanies were nice.

champion jackets were really clean in person.

dino b.c. hat is super clean in person.

What color is your CITH :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom